WELCOME!

Welcome! Please look to the right to find your class, choir or "All-School Music Information."


Special Note: Family Masses are the 3rd Sunday of each month, except for June... 11/20. 12/18, 1/15, 2/19, 3/19, 4/16, 5/21, 6/4

Friday, October 5, 2012

It's a New Year

St. Sylvester students and families, we have begun a new year!  And you have now visited our school's music blog.  My plan is to update this blog with information about what is going on in music classes, our choirs, and Glee during this 2012-13 school year.  Students will be able to find web links to recordings of songs we are working on, as well.  I realize it is valuable to have both written and audio tools in order to best learn the music we will cover.

Please leave comments on this blog or email me at efoxmusic@gmail.com if you ever have questions or thoughts about what is going on in our St. Sylvester music program.  I aim to check this and my email regularly so that I can respond as soon as possible.

Thanks for visiting our blog, and please come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment